Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Back at it

Monday 12/14/10. Back in VA for the holidays!

Nutrition:
2 eggs + 1 egg white
2 c. coffee w/ half and half + 2 sugars, ~8 oz. gyro meat, one bite of pita, prob 1/4 c tzasiki (yogurt) sauce, small greek salad, w/ greek/italian dressing
pre-workout: 2 oz (?) Carl Buddig sliced turkey breast
post: 100 cal vanilla muscle milk
scrambled egg whites (3 or 4 eggs maybe?) with 2 % cheddar

Workout @ Gold Medal Graplling:
3 Rds of 1:30 each interval:
stairs
keg/hammer slam (keg rd 1, hammer rd 2, keg rd 3)
21" tire jumps
25# dumbbell cleans
push-ups
sit-ups
rest

That was tiring and got a good sweat going. Didn't track reps just tried to block out the world and pushed myself. Prob could've pushed harder if I had a counter or could've tracked and compared my reps round by round. Did most of the push-ups on my knees b/c I was aiming at 45 per interval, but did a few full-out in rd 3 (aafter being called out for being a girl). Then, worked on DLs.

DL @ 95#x5 - 135x5 - 185x3 - 205x3 - 225x2 - 245x1

Finished out with 10 sets of 5 kipping pull-ups.

I dunno if I'm gonna keep tracking my nutrition. It was necessary when I first started to keep myself accountable, but now I'm accustomed to eatng this way and really only cheat prob once a week with something I feel bad about. I also decided to switch to a more primal than paleo approach as I allow myself dairy, and occassionally sea salt.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sunshine~ Love you ... I m going to start getting back up here!~ miss you girl.. lets promise to stay connected suga mama!

    ReplyDelete