Monday, October 18, 2010

Charles Staley Oly Lift seminar day 2 & day 8 of nutrition tracking

Sunday 10/18/10.

Nutrition:
2 eggs + 1 egg white.

1/2 extra big choc muscle milk light

Chipotle burrito bowl...double chicken, pico de gallo, guac, lettuce... And a little bit of spicy corn salsa.

1/2 extra big choc muscle milk light

Steak lettuce wraps... Prob 4 oz steak, 1/3 c peppers and onions, lettuce wraps, guac

A shit ton of vodka sodas... 8-10? And another car bomb. Man, those are delicious.

Prob about 1/3 c cheese tortellini in cream sauce with peas and proscioutto. And 1/3 carafe of bellinis.
---

Maybe not my best wkend as far as food goes... Next week I'll have to make up for that. Whatever though- we're starting to shoot on Tuesday so I needed to get all my misbehaving out before then. Plus one of my oldest friends came into town and we had a lot of fun. And apparently both are secretly fatties who miss pasta :)

I worked out hard though- another 9-3 day of lifting with Charles Staley. I snatched up to 70 or 80 some #s, I cant believe I didn't write that down, but it wasn't a PR... Just much prettier than prev PRs. I C&J up to 103#, but was really struggling with the pull. I wasn't getting that weightless moment - that shrug that happens when you rally nail the pull. So, instead of continuing up in weight I dropped down to work just on that. I need to spend some time this week on these lifts... I hope i can find a gym in LA with barbells I can play with as i want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment