Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm CrossFitting with my mom today!!!!

My mom started CrossFit!! I'm going with her tonight for her third "Elements" class. I'm pretty excited. Plus, I'll get to watch how they run their intro classes which will be a good training tool for me as  coach to see how other boxes do it. Super excited!!

6:45 am - 1 Starbucks egg, bacon, cheese sandwich minus the bread. Plus, Venti Americano with heavy cream.

10 am - STARVING! Still drinkin on that Venti, plus had a few sips of a muscle milk to tide me through till lunch.

1:30 pm - Mixed greens salad with avocado, tomatoes, cucmbers and 5 oz. salmon. W/ balsamic vinegarette

6:15 pm [pre-wod] - 1/2 coconut cream larabar

6:45 pm: warmup: 3 rds - 20 double-unders, 10 front squats, 10 KTEs. WOD 2-2-2-2-2-2 Front Squats. I warmed up with 65# x5 reps, then did 95#x2-115x2-135x2-145x2-155x2-(165f)-155#x1 rep-(160f) and stopped for the night. I felt like i had thge strenth in me but got nervous about it. Which, I think is totally weird - I never feel that way during a strength set. Especially not one I'm super comfortable with like FS. Anyway, 155# was my prev 1RM, so if I got it 2x and then another time a few mins later I know my PR has upped. So there's that :) There was no metcon today. Sad face.

9:00 pm - 4 1/2 oz steak, 2 super thin slices (each) of sopressato, wild board prosciutto, and some other cured italian meat I can't remember, a few asparagus, a bite of two of roasted red pepper.

10:00 pm - CRAZVING dessert. Had 2 ball things, 1 t. nutella, and then finally gave in and had what i really wanted - 1/4 c. te fudge brownie ice cream with cashew butter melted on top. Mmmhmm.

3 comments:

  1. i guess i could have been a bit more specific... they were chocolate candy-like things... like ferrero rochet but dark chocolate and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sounds delicious.
    "ball things"... well, that's questionable ;)

    ReplyDelete