Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ten Days in VA

If I don't track nutrition and workouts while I'm in VA this ten days is gonna be a disaster.

Monday:
5:30 am - 2 eggs, sauteed rainbow chard.

6 am WOD - 10 min AMRAP of 5 Pull-ups, 7 Push-ups, 9 Squats. 12 rds + 6 push-ups. All unbroken pullups and squats. First 6 rds pushups unbroken, then 4/3, 4/3, then 3s/2s/1s for the last few rds. Then, 3x10 reverse hypers @ 20#, 3x10 GHDs.

1:30 pm - 5 chips and guacamole. 3 cups coffee with whole milk. Approx. 3 eggs w/ chorizo, jalepenos, onions, tomatoes.

9:30 pm - approx. 4 oz. steak skewers. tomatoes on lettuce... does NOT constitute a salad... but that's what they gave me. I ordered a glass of tequila on the rocks at a honky tonk VA bar... I got weird look, and then a shot glass with tequila and ice.  So, trying to learn form the past experience I ordered a double... they gave me a glass of tequila on the rocks. When I finished that they simply brought me another. Welcome back to VA.

2 comments:

  1. Just tell them how drunk you want to be and let them figure out the best vessel for the drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now that is a fantatic idea. Although, last night I was intending on not actually getting drunk. Silly me.

    ReplyDelete