Friday, September 24, 2010

Back to Bikram

Thursday 9/23. travel day. Wanted to wod at CFC in the morning but was hella sore so took the day off since I would be sitting in a plane for four hours and then traffic for one or more so opted to have coffee with Jonny Vu instead :) Way more fun.

Friday 9/24. Bikram at 6:45am!!

There's a bikram yoga studio in between the apartment I'm staying in and my office in LA that I plan to utilize whenever I know I won't be able to get over to CF Hollywood. I figured I could use a good stretching/cardio/sweat-it-all-out session. 90 minutes of sweating my ass off. Sounds about right :)

I expected to be pretty worn out for the rest of the day but I actually felt great. Still do! I mean, I had a low-carb Monster (delicious) with lunch, not sure if I would've been struggling or not without it.

1 comment: