Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day One of tracking food and workouts... Let's hope I make it to day two...

Sunday 10/10/10. Day One. It's not really a paleo challenge for me so much as a "track my eating and workout habits" challenge so I don't forget to take care of myself while I'm working on this movie. And so I don't get fat and lazy ;)

Coffee + hazelnut non-dairy creamer. 2 whole eggs plus 1 egg white.
~7 oz shrimp sauteed with 1 oz ham
Small bowl Special K cereal with soy milk (I've been craving chocolate ALL DAY today)
Pre-bikram: 1 1/2 oz turkey breast
Post-bikram: chocolate muscle milk lite
2 1/4 lb. turkey burger patties

Workout(s):
20 min wii fit with Sara. It was fun to workout with her, though it wasn't as intense a workout as I hoped it would be... But as a pre-bikram warmup workout it was fun.
90 min bikram yoga.

4 comments:

  1. Special K? Special K???

    Oh yeah, while you're out there, go to Father's Office for the best burger and sweet potato fries ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude I am with JJ on the Special K...

    JJ forgot to mention that Father's Office has a ridiculous selection of beer but then, Special K so I guess I can't condone that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I KNOW!! But it's delicious.

    And mmmm that sounds good... Maybe I can head there this wkend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. best burger ever? did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete