Saturday, October 16, 2010

Holy shit I'm about to get on a plane to Chicago!!

Friday 10/15/10 Nutrition:
2 eggs + cheese + top half of a mini croissant + 1/2 t Tabasco. 16 oz coffee + sugary non-dairy creamer.

"Pure protein" bar.

Sashimi and some random Japanese veggies, a bit of fresh mango and avocado. 2-3 glasses vodka+ club soda.

Post-bikram 1/2 extra big chocolate muscle milk

Prob 2 1/2 oz. of chicken, 1 italian mini meatball, 1/3 c cavatelli pasta with ricotta and tomato sauce. Plus 1/2 caraffe delicious delicious bellini :) and then one more kettle on the rocks.
--
Workout: bikram yoga. I wanted to go to CFC but my traps are still pretty sore so I wanna give them some additional rest since I'll be kiting all day tomorrow and Sunday.

--
I'm so excited to head back to Chi-town for a weekend of olympic lifting training and fun fun CFC times. I don't even know what to do with myself I'm so excited. I miss my box, and this will be a fantastic reunion. Plus, I spent the last few days hitting up Northern VA boxes, training at GMG, and having a fucking phenomenally relaxing and rejuvenating time. AND we just locked our lead actor for the shoot, which means we'll finally start shooting this upcoming Tuesday.

I. Love. My. Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment