Friday, March 19, 2010

A-Team... what what?!

Super excited to have made the CFC Affiliate Team and to be competing at Regionals. I had lots of goals for where I wanted to be and what I wanted to improve on and now they've just gotten completely restructured and the time table moved up substantially. In addition to the below goals I just want to improve my pacing on the row and on my runs. I want to be able to sprint my ass off and not crash. Overall, I just wanna get better.

I just barely made this A-Team. In fact, I kinda didn't make it - I'm first alternate, but since our #2 girl can't make it to Regionals, I'm in. I'm proud of earning this opportunity and am going to work my ass off to show that I earned my spot on this team and that I belong on the team. I'm a competitor and I'm not gonna let up, I'm gonna work as hard as possible over these next few months and I'm gonna be ready to compete at Regionals. I'm gonna be more than ready. Seriously. I can't fucking wait.

Box jumps @ 20” x 50 reps unbroken
Clean and Jerk – 125# 1RM
Double-unders – 100 reps in 2 minutes (not necessarily unbroken)
HSPU – 3 unbroken reps, no abmat
Muscle-up - 1 kipping and/or strict
OH squat – 110# 1RM
Pull-ups - 25 unbroken (kipping) on the Big Boy Bar
Push-ups – 25 unbroken
Ring dips - 10 unbroken
Run 1 mile Sub-9 min
Snatch – 1RM 90#
Wall Ball - 3 x 20 reps @ 14#, 60 sec rest in b/w rds. Unbroken or under 60 sec per round.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats...ou have been stepping up with the coaching and the workout outs..keep up the good work. If you need my help too achieve any of these goals just ask :)...that goes for anyone who reads this i'm available for pull up help. :)

    ReplyDelete