Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm eating dinner at 11, I'm tired, and I have to stay up and work. Suck.

WOD:
Press 3x3 @ 75# (1RM is 85#)
Was heavy and struggled on the 3rd rep of each set but think I should've gone a bit heavier... maybe 78 or 80#.

3 rounds for time of:
20 Wall balls (20/14)
15 Burpees
400M Run

This felt fucking awful. Awful. Awful. I'm shite at wallball, this we know, and shite at running, but burpees? Seriously those were awful too. WB in the first rd was 10/10 which I was actually really good for me and I thought would be something I could maintain. Nope. Don't remember round 2 ( I think 5s maybe?), but the 3rd rd I was back to my old standby with sets of 2s, 3s, and 4s.  Burpees should've been all unbroken, but the last set I stopped at 10 and literally whined inside my head to myself, begging myself to quit. They were also slower than I usually do them. Didn't notice my run times but in the last rd I was in LAST PLACE and forced myself to sprint to catch up and pass the girl who was last. 14:41. Awful.

I waited about 15-20 mins and then wanted to get the snatch strength set in but just didn't have the form today. Maybe it was my Nike Free's. Maybe it was just not my day today. Was getting under the bar easily every time, but was exaggerating the hip extension into a back bend (which I know thanks to Kurt's watchful eye - thanks Kurt). 

Snatches:
3-2-2 @ 65#-70#-75#

Was supposed to do 3-2-2-1-1 but just wasn't feeling, so thought I should listen to my body and give it a rest.
Then, played 3 games of vball. Not an impressive showing by anyone on our team... except Jonny - who subbed for us tonight and played great! Did I mention he learned to play vball today? Definitely makes a difference being super athletic and learning a new sport. I love CFers. We're the best at everything ;)

--
Nutrition:
9:30ish - 2 eggs over sauteed rainbow chard.
11 am - 10 oz. iced coffee w/ 1/8 c. coconut milk.
Forgot about lunch. Oops.
4:30 pm [Pre-wod] - 3 oz. sauteed sole, 6 oz. kale with WF sauteed vegis (red onion and various peppers), with a pinch of white truffle oil and maybe 1 1/2 t. balsamic vinegar; 1 t cashew butter.
6:15pm [Post-wod] - 1/2 container Vanilla Creme Muscle Milk (8g fat, 7g carbs, 16g protein)
7:45 pm [After 2nd and 3rd vball game, so during and post vball] - other 1/2 of the muscle milk.
11:00 pm - (who eats dinner at 11pm??) 3 oz. grilled grassfed sirloin, 6 oz. kale with WF sauteed vegis (red onion, zuzhini, mushroom and various peppers), with a pinch of white truffle oil and maybe 1 t. balsamic vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment