Friday, May 13, 2011

Last Day before IF begins!

Nutrition
9:30am - two eggs, one egg white.


12:00pm – romaine lettuce with green peppers, ~6oz grilled chicken, ¼ avocado, 1 ½ T ranch dressing. Delicious and filling salad from the Stand. Yum. 16oz icea tea.


4:45pm – starving, and had to rush outta the house so grabbed 3oz no salt turkey breast + 1 oz. spicy genoa salami. 8oz iced tea.


10:45pm – 6 egg whites plus ½ cup broccoli. Not actually hungry, but want to start IF tomorrow :)
--
Workouts
--
10:00am - 45 min stretching/yoga with Jess. Very excited about this! I am atrociously inflexible.

1:00pm - Strength Set: Find 1RM Push Press. 118# push press - 10# PR!!
2:00pm - Metcon:
7 rds for time of:

6 push press @78# (unbroken)
6 double unders
6 push-ups (broke only in rd 4)

Time: 10:41.

Wanted to do the whole workout unbroken, but my double unders were getting on my nerves from the get go. WHICH was especially frustrating as I was consistently stringing sets of 10 pre-workout. Fucking double unders. In rd 1, I got 3/3/1 dus and decided that the focus of my wod was push press, so, fuck it, only the pp had to be unbroken. Of course in rds 2 and 3 I nailed all 6 dus unbroken. Push-ups were all unbroken except rd 4 which was 3/3. Originally planned this to be a 6 rd workout, but the time frame I was shooting for was 10-12 minutes with around 35-40 reps of PP, so when I finished rd 6 too early I just tagged on an extra round.

Also, I got a 90 min thai massage today. Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment