Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh right. Blogging.

So I've been tracking my workouts for the past, what, 2 weeks or so on my laptop... no idea why I wasn't just blogging them here. My sister just started a paleo challenge and is logging her stuff, which I was reading and discussing with her and then I remembered WHY I blogged. So, time to get back to my CFC roots and blog.

I wanna get back to where I was and better. I wanna compete for the 2012 Games. I may never be able to qualify at the Individual level but for sure on a Team I should able to be competitive. I want muscle-ups...butterfly pull-ups... a damn sub six fran time... and handstand push-ups to the damn ground. And to look hot in a bikini. I know about making S.M.A.R.T. goals, and I will for sure make them but right now I just want to get back to a competitive level in the box by getting a month of so of consistent CrossFit training (consistent meaning 5 times a week or more) and then I'm going to start establishing (and achieving) goals.

I am trying out a new training cycle. Week One: heavy weights, longer time domains, high volume of workouts, skills work. Week Two: Focus on speed training and cardio burners. Lower weights and shorter time domains. Fran-type WODs are the ideal time domain for this week. To play catch-up, I'll post week one and then week two as separate posts, and then will start daily/almost daily blogging to begin Week Three.

1 comment: