Monday, May 23, 2011

one cheat leads to another...

I was craving bad food all day on sunday. All day. I was super tired though and woke at 7:30, stayed up about 30 minutes or so and then fell back asleep till 9ish, was up for about an hour then fell asleep till 10:15 when I finally got up. I was craving something bad but decided to have a healthy egg whites, grilled chicken, and veggies scramble, but thought I'd have a pomegrante tea latte to satisfy the urge to cheat, but it didn't hit the spot so I skipped it.

Then, later I split half of a reece's crunchy bar thing with a friend, and later had a few spoonfuls of peanut butter. Then a healthy chicken and homemade paleo salsa for dinner, followed by more peanut butter. Oh, and and hours later, ice cream.

Sooooo... yea. Bananas (at least eaten that way like a damn shake) are obviously cheating since they totally led to cravings the following day, and I rarely have cravings. Or, I'll have a tiny craving but nothing worth doing anything about, so can ignore it pretty easily. Today though, total binge.

And what sucks is I didn't have that shake because I was craving a cheat, I just wanted to try out cacao nibs. I tried them the other day on their own and didn't like them but wanted to give them another shot and this recipe was suggested to me.

... I'm not listing out everything as usual b/c it was a mess. 2 good paleo meals with good proportions, but then bunches of cheats... which i didn't track times for. ugh. tomorrow's a new day?

1 comment:

  1. Aw you were doing real well! Yup, tomorrow's a new day... for me too.

    ReplyDelete