Monday, February 15, 2010

More cheating... plus workout

I need more time to chart out my goals. I'll work on it and post when I've got it down.

Workout:
Press 5-5-5+
(1rm+5=90) 58.5%, 67.5% 76.5%

53#-63# -69# (x 8reps!)
(should've been 61 on the 2nd rd, but easier to set the bar this way)

Then, 5 Rounds for time of:
15 Push press (50-55% of 1RM used above, so 50#)
15 Box jumps (24"-20")


I think my time on that was about 6:10ish after 5 rds... but I'm not entirely sure... because I kept going and did 6 rds instead of 5. Because I'm awesome. And because when I have too much sugar I don't function very well. Who knew?
--
Nutrition
10:45 am - 3 egg whites, 1 yolk; 1/2 banana in 1/8 c. coconut milk with 2 crushed macadamias and 3 walnut halves with 10 dried cranberries

1:00 pm - Amy's bday lunch. 1 beer. For the table - Mac n cheese and Pork fries (waffle fries topped with bbq pulled pork and cheese). Split the Mayhem burger (Sliced Jalapenos, Pancetta, Pepper Jack, Giardiniera Mayo) and the Lair of the Minotaur burger (Caramelized Onions, Pancetta, Brie, Bourbon Soaked Pears) with Mo. Barely got a few bites of either half in. DNF'ed on the burgers for sure.

2:15 pm - 1 cup coffee, 1 banana cupcake with chocolate frosting, 1/2 red velvet cake cupcake. Amazing.

Like yesterday, I felt SUPER tired after the sugar binge, and struggled while shopping with Amy around 4pm. Was gonna take a nap but couldn't fit it in. No pre-wod meal b/c I was still full.

8:15 pm [Post-wod meal attempt] - approx 1 oz. salmon sashimi. Couldn't force it down.

10:15 pm - 1 c. SleepyTime tea to try and make me sleepy so I'd go to bed early. Added 1/2 t honey b/c my throat is killing me from screaming all wkend.

No comments:

Post a Comment