Thursday, February 11, 2010

We're here!

After a long (and super fun) drive, we have finally arrived in St. Charles!!!

Amy, Emmitt, and I have a fun day planned tomorrow... though I think Emmitt is opting out of the best part - MANICURES!!

There's something really great about taking an extra day off and relaxing... just enjoying the day and ensuring that we're super rested for an exciting competition that we've been training so hard for. Plus, I haven't taken two days off in awhile and it feels goooood! We turned off our alarms for tomorrow. Waking up without an alarm... mmm, that'll be niiice.

ALSO - the Holiday Inn Express has big mini-fridges in every room! With a microwave! And a coffee maker! We got our whole cooler's worth of food put away nicely. And, there's still room for a Whole Foods trip tomorrow :) Which is good, because Amy brought way more coconut milk than I did and her jar is looking at my jar and making my jar feel bad about itself.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yay! Have fun today girls (and Emmitt)! :) I'm SO in for a Whole Foods trip tomorrow if you can wait for me :)

    ReplyDelete