Friday, January 22, 2010

And calling it a night

Bench Press 5-5-5+
(1RM +5) @ 67#, 78#, 88# (x8 reps)

3x Max push ups (60 sec rest)

17-12-12

Metcon:
21-15-9
SDHP (@ 40% of 1RM press = 34#)
Push Press (@ 34#)
then
Row 500M


Today's workout was tough. Tougher than I expected. I got through all unbroken (had to repeat 2 reps, 1 push press and 1 SDHP - thanks for counting Jonny) but was GASSED. Got into the row and just couldn't turn it on. I kept pulling but I just couldn't force myself to my usual pace. I stayed around 2:05 for the first 300 or so, then the last 200m were just a bear, and I pulled around 2:10-2:15. At about 110m left I actually took a second in b/w pulls, breathed, and thought I might not finish this, I might not be able to. I ended at 4:47, not a bad time, but exhausted. My legs KILLED.


I just finished dinner, and it's midnight. I'm taking a long bath with epsom salts and calling it a night.
--
Nutrition
10:15 am - ~3 eggs, ~1/4 avocado, ~3 strips bacon. 2 cups coffee with 3 t. (total) brown sugar (I asked for raw sugar and the waiter brought me brown... it was cute, he tried... so I used it. Not bad.)

1pm - 3 oz. grd turkey, 4 oz. sauteed kale + yellow peppers + eggplant, 3 oz. portabellas all sauteed together with fresh garlic and 1 t. white truffel oil. 1 t. coconut cream

4:30 pm - 1 T. sunbutter

5:30 pm {Pre-wod] - 3 oz. catfish, coconut water, 2 1/2 T. sunbutter (MAN was I craving it)

8:00pm [Post-wod] - 4 oz. catfish, coconut water

11pm - 1 1/2 oz. goat loin chop, 6 oz. sunchokes and kohlrabi, lightly dressed with olive oil, black pepper and teensy tiny bit of sea salt (SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. BETTER THAN BAKED POTATOES!!!!), 1 1/2 t. sunbutter

2 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds positively yummy, Lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I noticed you mentioned Coconut Water as part of your diet in your blog. We would really like to send you a complimentary case of Vita Coco to try and review. All we ask is that when blogging, you provide links for the Vita Coco Facebook Fan Page (http://bit.ly/aotjlC) and this link (http://bit.ly/c78qe7 Code:2BUCKVIT) for the Amazon coupon. When reviewing, just mention that you received a free case from Vita Coco. Please e-mail us at at info@smile.ly so we can send you your free case of Vita Coco. We look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete