Sunday, January 3, 2010

ugh... 2 days off?

I took two days off to let my stitches heal. I only intended to take one, but my alarm didn't go off this morning. It was probably better, my body is dead today. Both my shins are sore, my left shoulder is killing me from the tetanus shot they gave me the other night.


I've felt exhausted for the past two days. I don't like not working out. I just feel off. My diet however has been stellar. And I've had lots of time to prepare meat and vegetables so my diet can easily remain stellar all week! The meats the Paleo Diet for Athletes book push are game meat, white fish (not farmed but ocean/lake fish), and turkey. I figure I'll do my best to focus on eating those meats for the next few months and see how that affects my performance.



I'm not sure how much I'll like eating game meat... i do like venison tenderloin, but I don't know how much I'll like everything else.



I guess we'll see!!


1 comment:

  1. Kitten killer! Get back at it. I don't care if it's push ups for time! Get back at it!

    ReplyDelete